RAW TEAM OPPORTUNITY
*NON SMOKERS ONLY PLEASE*
Send Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit to: RAW Urban Winery & Hard Cidery
Hours flexable including weekends and holidays. WEEKENDS A MUST
Our Hours are 12:30-10pm Wed - Sat & Sun 12:30-7pm
Under the direct supervision of the Manager, assists in maintaining the Tasting Room, Winery and Headquarters. Primary responsibility includes customer service, while maintaining a positive working environment and who can excel in a team atmosphere. We are seeking an outgoing individual who is equally passionate about Hard Cider and Wine, and who can service bar customers with friendliness and knowledge.
- Helping customers new to wines and craft hard cider to find something that they enjoy.
- Knowledge of RAW history and a basic knowledge of the products available.
- Accountable for maintaining the general appearance and cleanliness of the Bar & Tasting Room and Headquarters in all areas including bathrooms,kitchen, bar and merchandise area.
- Recognizing and communicating to appropriate supervision any discrepancy in product quality and consistency (cider, wine, merchandise, facilities, etc.).
- Manage customer traffic and give support to coworkers during high volume hours with speed and efficiency.
- Ensure that all beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to the winery’s serving standards.
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, reach, and walk constantly for long periods of time – up to 7 hours.
- Ability to safely navigate the Winery & Tasting Room areas including crowded spaces, wet/slippery floors, and/or stairs.
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver cases of beer weighing up to 40lbs.
- Representative of RAW brand; be approachable and professional.
- Responsible for maintaining drug/alcohol sobriety and a BAC below the legal limit at all times while representing the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
We are looking for someone who has a sincere interest in wines and craft hard cider and/or the industry, is open to learning, is able to work efficiently, handle responsibility well, maintain strong attention to detail and communicate with staff and customers in a positive, friendly manner. Must be at least 21 years of age.
***NON SMOKERS ONLY can apply***
Bar, restaurant, or retail experience is required.
Please submit resume and RAMP certification with email submission.